Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tips and Tricks Eggs Benedict Photo of the Day!


 Eggs Benedict Cheryl Style
Cheryl's Corner, Recipe and Photo

Here's a cool way to serve your Eggs Benedict
all that i can say is yummerz! and i want some now!
I wouldn't serve this to the kids it might scare them.
When ever i make something like this look good on the plate then take a photo, it does get cold, so i just zap it in the microwave for about 40 seconds, I don't like cold food at all.  But yeah i do take photos of most of the items that i cook its just a fun hobby, Yeah I'm out there! Chow!!

2 comments:

  1. It's a fascinating shot, but the food would be stone cold before reaching the table :-). This is my first visit to your blog, so I've spent some time browsing through your earlier entries. I really enjoyed my visit and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a wonderful evening. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. After i take pics of my food, i zap it in the Microwave so its hot again, cold food is no good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your Comments, Cheryl