Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Baked Potatoes from the Crock Pot


By Audrey M on February 03, 2003

Photo
Photo by Andi of Longmeadow Farm

69 Reviews

  • timer
  • Prep Time: 5 mins
  • Total Time: 4 hrs 5 mins
  • Servings: 10

About This Recipe

"This is a great way to have baked potatoes ready when you come home. I own two crock pots. In one I have my meat and the other I have a vegetable, some type of side or dessert. You can create a whole meal in a crock pot."

Ingredients

    • 10 -12 small baking potatoes
    • aluminum foil

Directions

  1. Stab potatoes with fork.
  2. Wrap each in foil.
  3. Fill crock pot with potatoes.
  4. Cover and cook on High 2 1/2- 4 hours.
  5. Do not add water.
  6. Cooking time depends on how big your potatoes are.
  7. Use your best judgement.
  8. It doesn't hurt to cook them for the 4 hours.
  9. For large potatoes, I have cooked five to six on Low for 8 to 10 hours and they turn out perfectly.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories 106.4
 
Calories from Fat 1
14%
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0.1g
0%
Saturated Fat 0.0g
0%
Cholesterol 0.0mg
0%
Sugars 1.0 g
Sodium 4.9mg
0%
Total Carbohydrate 24.6g
8%
Dietary Fiber 2.2g
8%
Sugars 1.0 g
4%
Protein 2.2g
4%

4 comments:

  1. Our net site gives good limitless deliver about contemporary information.
    Inside, you would hardly see additionally compartments.

    Then, the continue to keep would not must pay near as much cash
    on packaging. These particular storage bags may be in easy-to-stack forms of varied dimensions.
    http://traffickahuna.com/status/index.php/liladowdy

    Here is my page :: miumiu 新作

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello outstanding blog! Does running a blog such as this take a lot of work?
    I've no understanding of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject but I simply needed to ask. Thank you!

    Check out my site; cheap nike air max free shipping

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel this is among the so much significant information for me.
    And i am happy studying your article. But wanna statement on
    few normal issues, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is in reality excellent : D.
    Just right job, cheers

    My website nike air max on sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello running a blog like this is pretty easy you just have to have pictures of your food on your puter or phone and just type in your recipe or copy and paste pretty simple thanks for asking have a wonderful day

      Delete

Thank you for your Comments, Cheryl